Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Snowman

I was very surprised to wake up to snow on Easter morning. James and Anna, however, loved it and making a snowman with their daddy.


One day I will get both kids looking at the camera at the same time!

A few hours after making the snowman, all the snow had melted except the snowman. James, as usual is outside without shoes. He really should have been born in California or Hawaii, he will not keep shoes on his now matter the weather or how hard I try.


Both James and Anna felt that they needed to taste the snowman.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What great Easter memories!! And I agree a kid who doesn't like wearing shoes should be in a warmer climate like California or Hawaii!! I love the fact that they both wanted to taste the snowman, and that the snowman was the last of the snow left. Great pictures!!