Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Baby is 3

Yesterday was James's 3rd birthday. I cannot believe it has been 3 years since he born despite the fact that he has a little sister with another sibling on the way. Everyday he is growing and learning, in fact he had become quite a little talker (I worried, he spoke so little) who loves trains, airplanes, spaceships, and being outside. I love the fact that he called me Cassy and then Sweetheart before he called me Mommy. A few days ago he called me Sweetheart again for the first time in months, and I realized how much I liked him calling me Sweetheart. I love that he corrects me and tells me he is beautiful and not handsome. I love to hear him sing the alphabet song in whatever order he pleases. He is a joy to have around.


I did not do a fancy cake this year, Brigham made him a carrot cake from scratch that tasted delicious.
James was very excited to open his present, more trains and tracks to add to his set.

I don't know who like it more, James or his father. Brigham spent an hour building a rebuidling the track while James pushed his trains around.

I have to post at least one picture of Anna!


The happy Birthday Boy.

3 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

Aww! They grow up so fast!
So your third is due in September did you say?
That is swell.
Are you still in Prim pres or did you get released?
Hope you are having a good Sunday.
If you wanna email me--my email is oneclutteredbrain AT gmail DOT com.

Wendy said...

Ethan got a new engine to add to his collection, and it is definately one of the activities that they enjoy doing with their Dad. (Meaning Thomas as well) We have a whole plastic tote for just the train stuff, and we're almost needing a second one, or just replace it with a bigger one.

Liz said...

David is just a little bit jealous of James' train set as well.